Autoprogreso All-Inclusive

Has anyone done the AI through Autoprogreso? If so did you book it when you got to the pier?? How was the AI in general? TIA...

We took their AI to Reef Yucatan Resort. Very nice! Huge pool, open bar, volleyball, lots of toys for the munchkins and miles of beach. They also had a sidetrip to Xcambo Ruins and a flamingo sanctuary. I would go again.

We booked it in town. No problem.

We took their AI to Reef Yucatan Resort. Very nice! Huge pool, open bar, volleyball, lots of toys for the munchkins and miles of beach. They also had a sidetrip to Xcambo Ruins and a flamingo sanctuary. I would go again.

How much was this? It sounds like a good day !

• 2 weeks later...

I would definitely do again the all inclusive tour through Autoprogreso. Five months ago I went to this Resort and spent such a great time drinking four pina coladas and two margaritas. Our tour guide was Gerardo and after the Resort he took the group to Xcambo ( Mayan ruins). My friends were so wasted that couldn`t climb the ruins!!! I`ve booked this tour for August 16th, here`s the address in case you wanna join us. I´m ready ti party!!!tours@autoprogreso.com

P.S. watch your drinks and step!!!

Has anyone done the AI through Autoprogreso? If so did you book it when you got to the pier?? How was the AI in general? TIA...

You didn't mention any kids, but Reef Yucatan has lots of kiddie toys near the pool and I think that I remember a fenced in area for them. :rolleyes:

I would definitely do again the all inclusive tour through Autoprogreso. Five months ago I went to this Resort and spent such a great time drinking four pina coladas and two margaritas. Our tour guide was Gerardo and after the Resort he took the group to Xcambo ( Mayan ruins). My friends were so wasted that couldn`t climb the ruins!!! I`ve booked this tour for August 16th, here`s the address in case you wanna join us. I´m ready ti party!!!tours@autoprogreso.com

P.S. watch your drinks and step!!!

hi im also going to progresso on the 16th . the link you provided doesnt work do you think you could send it again please and thank you.

I have a question about the AI at Reef Yucatan Resort. You mentioned that there is a sidetrip to the ruins and flamingo sanctuary. Do you book this part separately or decide if you want to go when you get to the resort? Does it cost more?

Also, about food - Is food included?

We just got back and used AutoProgreso for the Dzibilchaltun tour. I have to say it was the best $29.00 I spent. Great tour - just the right length of time. There is a gift shop right there where you can get large bottle of water and gatorade for $2 if you forget yours. Be sure to bring a hat. We didn't swim but there were others enjoying.

I have a question about the AI at Reef Yucatan Resort. You mentioned that there is a sidetrip to the ruins and flamingo sanctuary. Do you book this part separately or decide if you want to go when you get to the resort? Does it cost more?

Also, about food - Is food included?

The side tours were included in the total price. The food was fair and the pina coladas were fine. I didn't do the flamingo tour because the total time at the resort was only about 4 hours and I had to hit that pool. The place was really nice.

Thanks for the info! Do you recall if massages were offered on the beach and if so, the approx. cost?

Don't remember massages at the resort but you can get one on the beach in Progreso for $15 to $20. There should be plenty of time.

• 2 weeks later...
Can someone tell me how long it takes to get to the Beach club from the pier. thinks

If I remember about 30 min. Loved the beach. Try one of the hammocks, they are fun. The food not so much. Don't know if it was because there were so few people there or not or just the cook having a bad day. It wasn't bad but I had better in town at the restaurants along the beach.

Archived