Samba Grill - Brazilian style steakhouse!

Daghis

From this blog post:

We made a "big" reveal that we were adding the Samba Grill as a specialty restaurant, which received a very positive reaction. It is interesting that the restaurant is now available for pre booking online and has quickly become the third most popular venue after just announcing it! This Brazilian style steakhouse will feature a center buffet that will include a large salad bar, ceviche, shrimp as well as featured cheeses and bread. The meat will of course be carved tableside and include different cuts of sirloin and Filet Mignon, Picanha, roasted spring lamb leg, grilled baby back ribs, robust sausages, pork loin, shrimp and salmon. (I am full just thinking about all of this food). In addition to the full restaurant option for $25.00 cover, we'll also offer a vegetarian option for $15.00.

This sounds like something I'll definitely include in my dining planning. I hope it's as good as the Brazilian BBQ/steakhouses I've been to in the past!

I like that they include a vegetarian option for those who may be interested in the buffet, but declining the table-side meat selections. Pescetarians, though, will have to pay the full price if they want the extra shrimp and salmon selections, though.

Archived