Pride kids camp schedules 02/13-02/20/2011...all ages

rrraydon

Much obliged to be able to read the Camp Carnival itinerary. My 8YO will be on his first cruise in a couple of weeks, and this gives me a really good idea of what to expect. Thank you for taking the time to post!

He'll have a great time. My daughter loved Camp Carnival. Now she's in Circle C and she loves that too!

Thanks so much for posting this! We are going on the Pride March 27th. Our 4 yr old will be going on her first cruise. I thought I had read that orientation was at 7 does that change from week to week do you know? I much prefer the 5 o'clock orientation!

Thanks so much for posting this! We are going on the Pride March 27th. Our 4 yr old will be going on her first cruise. I thought I had read that orientation was at 7 does that change from week to week do you know? I much prefer the 5 o'clock orientation!

The orientation on my last 3 cruises was at 5pm...I don't remember ever having a 7pm orientation. Not that I'm saying there hasn't been a 7pm orientation, just not on a cruise that I have been on.

Enjoy your cruise and definately do tea time in the Normandy Restaurant at 3:30 on sea days and the piano bar with Roger the pianist nightly at 9:30. :)

Thanks so much for posting this information!!!!! We are sailing on the Miracle next Friday. Our son will be in the 9-11 year old group and our daughter will be in 12-14 circle c group. I know the activities might not be the same, but at least now I have some idea and times that circle c is open.

thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for posting these! My kids will be taking their first cruise in August, so this helps alot.

Did you find that your kids attended most of the activities or did they pick and choose and hang out with you the rest of the time?

• 4 weeks later...

I did see a lot of postings looking for camp pages so I figured I would dig this out and get it back to the first page.

Tannison- it will depend on the child- some kids stay from the time they open til they close and others pick and chose what they want.

Note that although the same ship Donna posted her camp pages in Dec and these are different from what she posted then.

Activities remained the same but the times/day was so totally different.

Use them as a guideline only

Thank you so much for your post. I have been searching for this for about a month now. I am cruising out of Baltimore on the Pride in May and so needed this info. Thanks again.

Did you see this posting on your question regarding camp?

(to see where you have posted- click on your name and view all posts)

Much obliged to be able to read the Camp Carnival itinerary. My 8YO will be on his first cruise in a couple of weeks, and this gives me a really good idea of what to expect. Thank you for taking the time to post!

We are sailing on the Magic 8/19/12 too. :) I did start a roll call, but it's just me over there for now, LOL. My DD will be 9 by then, it will be my kids 1st cruise.

He'll have a great time. My daughter loved Camp Carnival. Now she's in Circle C and she loves that too!

Thanks so much for posting these. We enjoyed reading over the types of activities that there are for them to do. The kids are even more excited now. :D

My son is telling me to post that he had an awesome week at O2 and made some good friends that he is staying in touch with via facebook and texting. He also says to say that Matt, who is in charge of O2, was really nice and did a great job.

My son is telling me to post that he had an awesome week at O2 and made some good friends that he is staying in touch with via facebook and texting. He also says to say that Matt, who is in charge of O2, was really nice and did a great job.

Counselors switched up at times-- if its once a month-- o bi weekly I have no idea.

I know when we sailed in February the counselors just did the switch

Most of Carnival ships follow a similar schedule. Some tweeks here and there, but you provided a good outline.

I would like to add on some iteneraries, the first night, the 9 - 11 group did not need a parent present until 10 PM. Was on a 4 night in January and Camp started at 7 PM after orientation the first night for the 9-11 age without a parent.

Also, the $26 late night party is a great deal, ( 9 - 11 age, the one where the couselors bring them to your cabin at the end). You save about $5 in cost and the children get some great take home items.

Thank you thank you thank you!! We are leaving on Glory next Sunday on our first cruise and our kids are very nervous about going into the camp, hubby and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary and are looking for some alone time. I am going to show this to them tomorrow...they are 7&3.

I have a question...my kids are very close despite their age difference and will be in 2 different categories...are the kids grouped in a same area or different locations? Could I request the 7yr old be with my 3 year old?

And how do they put the kids down if you utilize the after hours service...are there beds or cots provided?

Thank you in advance and THANKS again for posting this!!

Jenn

Thank you thank you thank you!! We are leaving on Glory next Sunday on our first cruise and our kids are very nervous about going into the camp, hubby and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary and are looking for some alone time. I am going to show this to them tomorrow...they are 7&3.

I have a question...my kids are very close despite their age difference and will be in 2 different categories...are the kids grouped in a same area or different locations? Could I request the 7yr old be with my 3 year old?

And how do they put the kids down if you utilize the after hours service...are there beds or cots provided?

Thank you in advance and THANKS again for posting this!!

Jenn

camps are broken down in groups 2-5 6-8 but meet in the same area but different rooms. Grand daughter is 5 almost 6 and she was bored (VERY) in the 2-5 group. I think your 7 year old may be doubly bored.

After 10pm there is a charge of 6.00 per hour per child and you get a break with the second one for 5.00 for that hour. It is quiet time and they lay down and watch movies.

Archived