Autoprogreso

aprillynn

We are going to port in Progreso when we cruise in September on the Elation. We are a family of 5 and are traveling with a set of grandparents, so we are trying to do things as economically as possible. I see so many positive reviews of Autoprogreso, and I know that they are certainly a great deal less expensive than booking through Carnival. Has there been anyone ever miss their ship after an Autoprogreso tour? Has anyone had any negative experiences?

The particular tour we are looking at is the one with the Flamingos, Xcambo, salt flats, etc...

Help convince me that this would be the right choice!

Thanks!

We used them back in January when we went. We did not miss the ship but we missed the tour. The time for the tour was to be at the bus and not at the meeting place at the pier. The pier is 5 miles long. They put us on another tour right away and it was less $$.

The people were excellent and the tour was top notch. We will use them again in a heartbeat.

We used them in May for the All inclusive Reef excursion. They also took anybody that wanted to go to Xcambo and then back to the Reef. The bus was there on time to pick us up and we were back at the pier with plenty of time to spare. If they consistently were late getting passengers back that would be plastered all over CC and the internet and then you would see nothing but lousy reviews of the company. They are fine - relax and enjoy your day.

Archived