The Thriller boat in Nassau

Beware of this excursion, It is simply a boat ride that takes you around the harbor and Island. It is not necessarily a bad trip, but it is certainly not worth what they charge. Do yourself a favor and use your money for better things.

We did it a couple of years ago, and enjoyed it.

At the time it cost us $25 and it was worth that to us, no idea what the cost is now.

If you never have a chance to ride a high speed hydrofoil then the speed and ride are fun.

I can understand it it being old for folks who have rode high speed boats before.

They also might have raised the price or slowed the boat in the last couple of years.

We caught the boat on our own and we paid $50.00 each. It was never fast and absolutely no quick maneuvers or action whatsoever. It was very boring and the sights were not anything to write home about. We took this trip last Saturday the 5th of March. I was very disappointed and felt that there advertising was deceptive. I would not recommend if over $20.00.

This tour was not recommended by shore excursions when we were on the Mariner last month.

The Screaming Eagle Jet Boat ride in St. Thomas was recommended and it was a blast. This was the most fun we've had on an excursion. What would have made this excursion perfect would have been if the weather had been warm or at least the sun out. You get completely drenched. There isn't an inch of your body that won't get completely wet. Our captian was great, funny, and did lots of stunts, stops, and turns.

Archived