honeymoon cruise 8/11 7 nts

honeymoon 5/19

Hi

I am thinking about going on a honeymoon cruise on 8/11 for 7 nts on the Paul Gaugin! I was wondering how the activities are? We are both in our early 30's and pretty active. I wanted to make sure that we would not be bored on the ship as I've read semi-mixed reviews. We do love good food and are looking forward to some R and R, but we also want options available to us.

Any help would be great!

Thanks and happy Sailing!!!

I've booked my honeymoon on the July 11th 10-day sailing and while I too am in my 30's and the average age on the ship is bound to be a good bit above that I figure any cruise is what you make of it! :) there should be no reason to get bored as long as your expectations are in check with FP . . . We are an active outdoor couple who enjoys scuba, skydiving, hiking, etc but i will admit we are over our club scene days and food, wine and a good book do now have a stationary place in our lives - one goes to FP to relax and revitalize as opposed to massive cruise ships where you can rage all night at the disco. You two will be able to enjoy each other's company profoundly while immersed in the serenity and tranquility of the islands which caters to just that, perfect place for a honeymoon - you'll love it!

I actually worked with someone who was bored on the PG. If you are looking for nightlife and club atmosphere you wont find it on the PG.

That being said I completed by 6th PG cruise and am planning on my 7th.

Just open your heart to the rhythm of the beautiful Polynesian islands and you will love it.

Archived