Splendor Pictures .....do you have?

LETS PARTY

I do not think there is all that much difference to this class compared to the Conquest class ship for the cabin.

I do think that the balcony is a tad longer on the splendor though coz people do state they can put a lounge chair out there.

Where is the tv located in this cabin on the Splendor or the Magic?

Anyone have pictures of room 6448,6440,6483,6475

were in 6448 the other 3 rooms look about the same

anyone been in these rooms? How are they?

Thanks for all help:)

Check out post #4 on this thread - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=912890&highlight=splendor+6448

I have 6448 next October, would love to hear what you thought of it. :D

We were in cabin 6448 on the Splendor for Halloween 2010. We loved the cabin! A lot of room and the balcony was a great size.

We felt vibration quite a bit in this cabin. We've been in a lot of cabins on a lot of ships and this was probably the worst we've experienced. The glasses were moving across the table, everything shifted in the fridge, the ice bucket was going nuts, etc. Vibration on a cruise doesn't bother us a bit, but sometimes it does bother others (from what I've read). When it vibrated it was very loud, too.

Maybe it doesn't vibrate any more, maybe it does, maybe it was the wind....I don't know. I'm just stating what our experience was. We like the movement, the vibrations, the creaks, etc. when on a cruise. :)

The tv is located on the wall between the two windows. The remote was broken when we got in the cabin. We left a note for our cabin steward, letting him know. He fixed it with scotch tape. lol It never really worked great, but we only check our account on the tv, for the most part, so no big deal.

The balcony was quiet, with the exception of slamming balcony doors and when people were out on their balcony talking loudly or yelling (happy yelling....more like drunken whoops).

Plenty of closet space in the entry hallway, a table, a stool and a chair. We tucked the chair over by the balcony door. There's a little space there where it fit perfectly and was out of our way for the cruise.

We had two chairs (one reclined, just like on a typical balcony) and a table. There was room for two more chairs, I would guess.

They had us use the crew stairway for Muster.

We saw two whales breaching right after we had passed Cabo. This was in October....not sure when you're sailing. If it's whale season though, keep an eye out. We happened to be on the balcony when they came up. Beautiful to see (and hear).

We're in one of these cabins on the Conquest in two weeks. We jump on these cabins when they're available. :) Enjoy your cruise....and your cabin!

Archived