Inconsistent Information

shedridt

We will be on Journey May 6 out of Rouen, & I've watched Azamara's shore excursions information change several times a week. Last week a full itinerary was published for Dover, & for the last two or three days there is only one tour available for viewing & pre-booking. Sometimes when I log into the shore-excursions site I can see a full downloadable itinerary, but expansive information isn't always available for all destinations.

I recognize that information will change several months out, but we are now just two months out & I am so eager to book my experiences that I am wondering why there is such variability in the Azamara shore excursions booking area.

Is this a regular thing with Azamara - should I just cool my jets & be patient??

We will be on Journey May 6 out of Rouen, & I've watched Azamara's shore excursions information change several times a week. Last week a full itinerary was published for Dover, & for the last two or three days there is only one tour available for viewing & pre-booking. Sometimes when I log into the shore-excursions site I can see a full downloadable itinerary, but expansive information isn't always available for all destinations.

I recognize that information will change several months out, but we are now just two months out & I am so eager to book my experiences that I am wondering why there is such variability in the Azamara shore excursions booking area.

Is this a regular thing with Azamara - should I just cool my jets & be patient??

Hello Shedridt -

Please give me some time so that I can check out your observation with the shore excursion team.

Please stand-by!

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

I just got a call back, as promised, from a very nice Azamara rep, who told me that he's been informed that they will be adding tours to the Dover stop...and they should be on the website later this week, possibly Thursday. I didn't bother reminding him that my initial call asked where did the tours go that had previously been listed, then disappeared. He is just passing on information - and I appreciated it. It will be good to get more detailed information from the Blogging Officer too.... then we can all complete our plans! Perhaps an overhaul of the website would help with alot of these problems....its a difficult site to use that needs modernizing. This is just a small glitch, hopefully, and we are very excited about our upcoming cruise.

I just got a call back, as promised, from a very nice Azamara rep, who told me that he's been informed that they will be adding tours to the Dover stop...and they should be on the website later this week, possibly Thursday. I didn't bother reminding him that my initial call asked where did the tours go that had previously been listed, then disappeared. He is just passing on information - and I appreciated it. It will be good to get more detailed information from the Blogging Officer too.... then we can all complete our plans! Perhaps an overhaul of the website would help with alot of these problems....its a difficult site to use that needs modernizing. This is just a small glitch, hopefully, and we are very excited about our upcoming cruise.

The excursions for Dover are now posted, at last. There are 6 excursions, including 2 for London. Still nothing listed for Scilly, however. I guess we're on our own there.

Two months to go. Itching to start packing!

Now I can't access My Reservations at all! Are others having these difficulties?

Hi Shedridt,

I'm not certain if this is related to Azamara, but some folks on the Celebrity forum have mentioned this as well. Celebrity had a major upgrade to their website earlier this week, and it could be related to what some folks are seeing over at Celebrity.... as Azamara & Celebrity share the same computer systems. The good news is, it's only a computer glitch, and the actual bookings are not affected.

Have you tried logging in and re-entering your bookings again ? Some have said this workaround resolved their issue. If not, I suggest waiting a day or two, and hopefully, your bookings will re-appear.

Hi all -

Logged into my Azamara account tonight & all was available - even the Dover shore excursions! They're ironing it out, I'm eager to book it all & have fun! All is wel & will be even better on May 6.

My DH & I were attracted to this May 6 cruise because it takes us to places we always thought we'd like to see (Isles of Scilly, Guernsey, etc) but never dreamed we'd manage. We are SO looking forward to it.

My suspicion about the Isles of Scilly is that the seas can be too rough to get to Tresco, where the sub-tropical garden we're longing to see is. Sometimes visitors can only get in by helicopter, if then. Cross fingers for calm seas when we are there so we can troop on over to that island.

Archived