How do I book an excursion? Getting frustrated!

So, the website doesn't allow booking shore excursions and won't be available until the end of April...that's when I cruise. I've tried calling the phone number they listed on a few separate occasions and I get a fast busy signal, almost like the number is disconnected. Does anyone have a number other than 1-800-848-6172 that I could call or do I need to just keep trying that one? Thanks!

Well that is very odd about the fast busy signal! I've called them numerous times over the past month to ask various questions about excursions and transfers and such, and haven't had a single problem getting through to them. I just tried the number now, and I'm getting the fast busy as well. I dunno - maybe they're having problems with their lines?

My TA told me they would be happy to book my excursions for me. Just send them an email with the excursions you want, and they should do it for you.

They did tell me that their website is undergoing some kind of an upgrade and won't be available for self-booking until April. But your TA should be able to take care of everything for you.

Also, PG Cruises told me that the vast majority of pax book their excursions once onboard, and the only ones that you have to worry about filling up are ones that involve individual equipment such as ATVs and waverunners. However, I'm pre-booking anyway because I don't want to have to bother with the excursions desk once on the ship. :)

I tried calling them yesterday and I got the fast busy signal too. I called them to confirm that my shipboard credit had posted and I will have to try calling again tomorrow. Good to know I wasn't the only one getting that fast busy signal; I thought it was my phone!

I'm on the West Coast too...maybe because it's a Sunday? We also just had a storm roll through and some areas are without power so who knows. I'll try again in the morning. I'm only booking a wave runner tour...the rest I'll probably book once we're on the ship.

Thanks for the quick responses. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me!

Archived