Any fellow cruisers on Carnival Glory 6/3

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:41 AM.
Buffalo, NY
46 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
My husband and I are going on the June 3rd Carnival Glory from Boston. We are middle aged and a late honeymoon trip as we got married last June. Any fellow cruisers out there in our age bracket? This is his first cruise, my fourth!
New Jersey
8,843 Posts
Joined May 2007
Welcome to Cruise Critic!

You can find out if other CC members are on your cruise by going to the roll call for the cruise. A roll call is a place where members can meet online before the cruise and share information. Here's a link to your roll call. Be prepared to do a lot of reading, there are many posts on it!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426304

Enjoy your cruise!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Kathy
The THIRD generation in my family to sail on a Cunarder
28 QE2 - including 2 Midnight Sun, 2 Panama Canal, 6 TAs, 4 Canada/New England, and various Caribbean, Bermuda, Europe itineraries
11 QM2 - 7 TAs, Caribbean, Royal Circumnavigation of Australia, Canada
1 Caronia - Baltic
10 HAL -Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, Alaska
1 Princess
2 RCCL
5 NCL - including 2 on SS Norway (RIP)
1 Uniworld River Cruise (Tulips and Windmills)
1 American Cruise Line - Queen of the West, Columbia & Snake Rivers