Positive Feedback!!!

Project_gal

Just wanted to say that I have just checked our My Celebrity to confirm the final payment date on our net cruise and discovered that the format of this section of Celebrity's website has been upgraded since my last visit. I am so impressed!

After the shock of finding it was different [and the fleeting thought that "oh no, this is going to be soooo bad"], I found that the layout is much improved and the speed is perfect. I used to hate doing anything there because of how long everything took.

Many thanks Celebrity!

Sue

i will second that

they have also allowed you to enter uk phone numbers for emergency contact etc as before it always used to say about ensuring enter correct number even when it was

not it takes it, saves and shows in the page :)

maybe the new CEO has hired someone to take control of the website and fix issues

(or is that wishing to much)

Changed in what way? Just checked my upcoming reservations and there don't seem to be any changes I can see. How are your pages different from what they were?

In some way, just about everything has changed! Switching between subject areas [cruise summary, shore excursions, speciality dining] actually works like tabs so switching between them is fast. The date is presented in a much clearer way. The cruise summary actually shows our pre-cruise stay in the itinerary. Our cruise extras [speciality dining and shore excursions] are shown to the right of this.

The shore excursion page is just so much better that it bears no resemblence to what there used to be. In fact, everything is presented in a so much clearer way that I can only assume that you are still seeing the old version. Perhaps people are being migrated gradually or perhaps you need to clear your cookies.

Sue

I believe that the OP is referring to the Celebrity UK website, which is different from the US site. May be Celebrity is using the UK site to trial web page changes.

No, we have to use the US site, CelebrityCruise.com, for My Celebrity. It may be being trialed to just those recognised as being from the UK by our IP addresses as the previous poster suggested but it is not the UK site.

If this is correct: 1 US cruisers, you will love the changes when you get them and 2 Thanks again, Celebrity, for letting us have the changes first!

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

I did my weekly cruise price check this morning. I do this not only for the cruises we have booked [often just out of interest because our category has sold out on some] but also for the cruises we may book in the future. I always dread Tuesdays because, in the past, the booking part of Celebrity's website has always been painfully slow for me and often grinds to a complete halt.

No more! today it was so fast that it caught me out a few times. I though that it had ignored me when, in fact, it had already presented me with the results.

I, at least, am noticing the improvements. Thanks Celebrity. Now if we could just get the same emails and telephone calls in the UK that we read on Cruise Critic our US cousins get we would think that Celebrity cared about us too.

Sue

Archived