Need advise, Cabin B428 on the Grand

sonnenschein

Just booked (a little to Late) the Grand for a 10 day Mexico on 3/31 and could only get Baja 428 mid ship balcony. The problem is the layout of the cabin, beds in twin configuration only and NO nightstand and the cabin can sleep 4 with beds coming down from the ceiling, which the two of us don't need.Have any of you been in this cabin ,maybe someone has a picture, which would be great.I am not sure if I should accept this cabin or cancel the cruise, since it has no other balcony cabins left. I appreciate all the help I could get, Gloria:)

Thank you for leading me to the room information and picture, I can't believe what I am seeing, how can Princess be so underhanded,showing a regular balcony picture and just mentioning that the beds are in twin configuration. I thought they would move one of the beds to the wall, remove the nightstand and keep a narrow walkway between the beds, well was I fooled. There is no way I keep that ugly room even if I have to give up the cruise. To charge the same price as a normal Balcony Cabin is fraudulent in my opinion. I just had my credit card charged this morning and even so it is after final pymt.they better give me back my money or find me another cabin on this sold out ship.:confused: I am extremely upset with Princess,this would have been our 28th cruise with them.Gloria

Archived