Seating size in MDR on Eclipse

fairby

I am of whats called a 'larger framed person' ( or not tall enough for my weight) and the photos for the main dining room on Eclipse the seats look as though they got arms on. Are they large and wide?

Dont want to be walking out of MDR with the chair still attached!

I am of whats called a 'larger framed person' ( or not tall enough for my weight) and the photos for the main dining room on Eclipse the seats look as though they got arms on. Are they large and wide?

Dont want to be walking out of MDR with the chair still attached!

Your post made me smile:)

The chairs were pretty ample and they didn't have arms as I recall, they sloped away, very comfortable!

I've attached a thumbprint to try & explain. I'm sure you will be fine:) however I bet there is someone on these boards who will have the specific dimensions :D

image.jpg.bb7b34dc636fad8add39a279ad09d525.jpg

The chairs are substantial and HEAVY. As the photo shows, they do not have actual arms, but are more like a tub chair. If you were unfortunate enough to be stuck, you wouldn't be walking out with the chair, you would be rooted to the spot!

Sheila

Ugh. Didn't like those xchairs on Solstixce. When you are short, those arm are too high for comfort. Guess I'll see them again on Silhouette. But if you don't fit in those chairs, I would bet they would find you an armless chair, and not for the first time. On a Princess cruise, the chairs had arms, but we gained two very generous sized people who had armless chairs. EM

Archived