Waiting for a Breakaway review for AFT facing Penthouse

Aurora2143

Just booked an AFT facing penthouse #13902 for February and hoping to see a review for this suite or the other one on the same deck, 13302.

Would like to know if it's noisy, pros/cons...you know the drill. :)

Thanks!

Just booked an AFT facing penthouse #13902 for February and hoping to see a review for this suite or the other one on the same deck, 13302.

Thanks!

I have that room booked for December 13, 2014, so be sure to post your review when you get back in February. You know it's only 9 months away so I'm sure you'll remember my request. :)

I have that room booked for December 13, 2014, so be sure to post your review when you get back in February. You know it's only 9 months away so I'm sure you'll remember my request. :)

I will definitely remember. It's going to be my 40th birthday cruise. :)

Based on another thread, I'd love to know how crowded the Haven is on sea days and whether there is free access to the Vibe Beach Club. I know that doesn't have anything to do with the Aft Penthouses themselves, but I'm still curious.

Oh, and to clarify my earlier post, I'm actually booked into 13904 on the Getaway in December of 2014. The rooms should be basically the same though which is why I'm very curious about the Breakaway.

Based on another thread, I'd love to know how crowded the Haven is on sea days and whether there is free access to the Vibe Beach Club. I know that doesn't have anything to do with the Aft Penthouses themselves, but I'm still curious.

I'd like to know this info as well about the Haven are and Vibe. If you do happen to get a spa pass I'd like to know how crowded the spa gets. I have a Haven Spa Suite booked for this Aug and Aug 2014 I have the Haven AFT Penthouse. Thanks for any info!! :)

I am sailing next sunday on deck 10. Could you give me idea of things you want me to find out and I will do my best

Hi Shaun, I'm in an aft suite on deck 11, can you investigate the bathroom or bedroom near the balcony on those for me?? I'm so curious to find out, as I was looking forward to that lovely view from the nice big bathtub. However, the bedroom layout we saw in a photo (closer to the balcony) was much more spacious looking, so I now have to wait 6 more weeks to find out if mine is one of those "oddball" aft suites. Pretty, pretty please make friends with your upstairs neighbor? :D

(sorry to highjack your thread, OP!)

Hi Shaun, I'm in an aft suite on deck 11, can you investigate the bathroom or bedroom near the balcony on those for me?? I'm so curious to find out, as I was looking forward to that lovely view from the nice big bathtub. However, the bedroom layout we saw in a photo (closer to the balcony) was much more spacious looking, so I now have to wait 6 more weeks to find out if mine is one of those "oddball" aft suites. Pretty, pretty please make friends with your upstairs neighbor? :D

No problem. I think a lot of us have lots and lots of questions. These suites seem to have different layouts depending on the deck. From What I've gathered so far, If you have a view from your bathtub, you have no window or view from the bedroom, and vice versa. If I'm incorrect in my assumption, someone please correct me.

Thanks!

I'd like to know this too! I'm in one of the deck 11 ones because the bedroom is next to the balcony (thank you Shaun for discovering this quirk!). :)

Thanks!

ME TOOOOO! Booked the same cabin (but on the Getaway) for October 2014 so I'm living vicariously through you Breakaway sailors! It looks gorgeous in the vid I saw on YouTube (but it was 13302, I think.)

Would love to see pics of the balcony on deck 12. And also if the interior is the same as that video of the one on 13.

Thanks!

I will Ask gambee to take a photo I think he's in the cabin next to it.

No problem. I think a lot of us have lots and lots of questions. These suites seem to have different layouts depending on the deck. From What I've gathered so far, If you have a view from your bathtub, you have no window or view from the bedroom, and vice versa. If I'm incorrect in my assumption, someone please correct me.

Thanks!

This is correct (that is if my guess is correct ) :)

I asked a ncl rep who is onboard who has been great. ( he got me a floorplan but asked me not to post it) about access to vibe he says it will not be included

So the aft suite cabins do not get access to Vibe?

If that is true, it seems they created too many suites and Vibe must be too small to handle all the suites?

That's correct. He said no haven cabins get access

So everyone must purchase a pass for Vibe? Including the Haven suites?

Whats the point of having it located in the Haven then

I find that odd since the tours of the Breakaway show Vibe as exclusive access for Haven guests

Would love to see pics of the balcony on deck 12. And also if the interior is the same as that video of the one on 13.

Thanks!

We have #12904 booked for March 2nd, our PCC said the balcony is about 140 sq feet so it sounds huge. PCC did confirm that the balconies on deck 9 and 12 are the largest....I think she said deck 13 was just over 80 sq feet. Deck 9 and 12 do have the pole on the balcony, so I'm not sure about how that affects the view.

Archived