UK Website, I asked for help

laslomas

I had been struggling to access my booking through 'My Celebrity' and always got a red message and no access to Excursions, Beverage Packages etc. I had been reading the other thread on Cruise Critic about all the problems everyone was having so assumed it was something I would just have to put up with and wait for something to improve.

But as it is getting closer to my cruise and I want to book extras I decided to phone Celebrity and ask how to get past the problem. I was transferred to their technical department and was slowly talked through another way to get to my reservation.

This works for the UK website.:)

From the Home Page (with Ben Fogle pictured) scroll to the bottom and under 'Already Booked' click 'Online Check-in'.

Enter the details of the cruise, including reservation number.

On the Online Check-in page click 'My Reservation' top left of the page under the Celebrity Logo.

On the next page you can book and pay for Excursions, Beverage Packages, Select Dining etc.

I have always logged into 'My Celebrity' first and then come to a standstill so this is great. I hope this will help to anyone else struggling with this problem. If you already access your booking this way ignore my waffle.