best western odonnell st baltimore

Cruzoholic

We stayed there Dec 13 since we were leery about driving the next morning. The hotel was nice and we had a decent hot breakfast in the AM. We parked the car and took the free shuttle over to the cruise ship. The shuttle was there when we got off the ship first thing in the morning to take us back to our car. We were home in PA by 9:30am!

It cost $154 for the park and cruise deal. We will DEFINITELY stay there again when we cruise out of Baltimore this coming April and Dec.

• 1 month later...

We did stay there and was very happy with the accommodations, breakfast buffet and K & D Shuttle Service to and from the port. Parking for our BTB cruises was great and free. Easy on and off #95. Would definitely stay there again.

Happy sailing!

Evie

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, that $154, is that for the room & the vehicle staying there? Or is that just for the vehicle staying there?

And I take it, you all just stayed the 1 nite, the one before you sailed?

Finally, thats the one nearer the Inner Harbour? Not BWI, right? I'm coming over from the DelMarVa peninsula & was looking for something near the harbour/eastern side (rt 50) then going all the way around B-more both times (coming in & going home). Shame its gonna be too early to catch a baseball game, oh well.

It was for the hotel and park and shuttle service to and from the port.

There is a Best Western south of the ship on Eldridge Street (approx. 11 miles) where a lot of others stayed. I believe they used trinityreservations dot com. We were coming from the north and found it easier here for us. Easy on and off #95 within a block.

Happy sailing!

Evie

Where the new place at ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

FYI when I clicked the link you posted above, it was full of spammy stuff, and my virus scanner blocked whatever threat there was. All I saw in the article were comments about various male prescription medications..:eek:

I asked the MODS to remove the link.....I think that maybe whatever site it goes to has been hacked...

FYI when I clicked the link you posted above, it was full of spammy stuff, and my virus scanner blocked whatever threat there was. All I saw in the article were comments about various male prescription medications..:eek:

I asked the MODS to remove the link.....I think that maybe whatever site it goes to has been hacked...

Megr1125 after reading you post and I clicked on the link and it took me to the article about the shooting at the Best Western O Donnell St.

I can't explain what happened and apologize that this happened as I always check the link before i post it. Wish I had an answer

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I got the article on the shooting when I went on the link. I had no problem. Thankfully I won't be sailing in the snowy months so I won't have a need to go overnight. Too much anxiety. No problem to drive down. In fact last Thursday I had to drive down to drive home my DD's SIL'S car parked at milemarker 49.7 on 95. She's in the hospital down there. She didn't know how she got there.

Happy sailing!

Evie