Who is the Victor Bodden of Cozumel?

mnsweeps

I see a lot of positive reviews on Bodden tours in Roatan and I have myself booked one. I am looking for the best tour guide in Cozumel. Anyone ?

Look at the last two or three pages of the thread "hiring a driver for a day"

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=545681 for suggestions of places to visit and recommended drivers. We have used ToursPlaza several times and have been very satisfied. Google toursPlaza for there website, prices and suggestions.

Taxis on Cozumel are better regulated than Roatan and there are always plenty available at the pier. Prices are posted at the pier but always best to check in advance before you set off. Disadvantage of not booking in advance you may/may not get an English speaking driver and you won't necessarily get a narration, if that is important to you.

I see a lot of positive reviews on Bodden tours in Roatan and I have myself booked one. I am looking for the best tour guide in Cozumel. Anyone ?

Bodden and Rony are pretty distinctively a Roatan thing, due to the unregulated taxis in Roatan, creating a niche for drivers for the day.

(some other islands have similar drivers, but it never seems like the amount in Roatan)

It is kind of like Cave Tubing-Belize, Sting Ray City-Grand Cayman, etc...

Taxis in Cozumel are regulated and there are full day taxis available at the taxi stands for a set rate.

Hopefully you find somebody to your liking in the "driver for a day" thread.