Booking Excursions on RCI Website

Didn't there used to be a way to see a calendar of shore excursions that showed start and end times like a horizontal bar chart (whatever that's called!)? I can't find it on the site. I'm trying to see if I can book two excursions a couple days of my cruise but the site is making it really difficult!!

Didn't there used to be a way to see a calendar of shore excursions that showed start and end times like a horizontal bar chart (whatever that's called!)? I can't find it on the site. I'm trying to see if I can book two excursions a couple days of my cruise but the site is making it really difficult!!

Yes, it's a mess. Instead of trying to do this under "my cruises," go to the RCI's home page and click "Plan a cruise" then "Shore excursions." That shows them the way we used to see them!

I called to make my tour res because I keep hearing of people booking tours and other items from "my cruises" and their reservation getting terribly hosed. However, the rep I spoke with to book told me that that would not happen if booking online thru the way I mentioned. Hope this helps!

I see we are on Jewel the week after you. Take good care of her! :)

Yes, it's a mess. Instead of trying to do this under "my cruises," go to the RCI's home page and click "Plan a cruise" then "Shore excursions." That shows them the way we used to see them!...

Thanks for this, I missed the old way of looking at the excursions.

Good luck my 9/1 Vision cruise doesn't even list all the correct ports and lists shore excursions on a sea day.

I find the new format very time consuming to use . You really have to get to the end of the booking process in order to find time of departures - then realize that they may not fit into your other bookings or plans.

I'm almost afraid to say this, but, I haven't had any problems. :o I booked through "My Cruises". Now, I am thinking that maybe there might be something wrong with my excursions when I get on board. I printed out the confirmation. I hope they are good. If not, then I hope I get my money back.

Do you think I should call and question the excursions I booked?

Gwen :)