5 year old to 65 year old, what to do?

moesyk4

We are going to Nassau (again) in September....have been there several times and done Junkanoo Beach and some snorkeling excursions. Looking for some ideas that would appeal to a 5 year old, two 30 somethings, and a 65 year old who has knee replacement surgery...a little worried! We don't mind beach but my DH is not a lover of the sun so would prefer something that wasn't just the beach. Would be ok with snorkeling but my son and my MIL wouldn't go in the water so it would have to be something where the boat ride itself was a fun experience too. We have an unlimited drink package on the ship so although alcohol is nice, not necessary. Definitely no tours. lol warned you we were hard...any ideas?

My MIL is in good shape otherwise, can get around just fine but nothing too rugged.

The zoo is a perfect place for ALL. We are both seniors and we went to the zoo as I also avoid the sun as much as possible. We had a very nice time there.

check out these past threads about the zoo, how to get there and their web site also.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2118125&page=2

and

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2154311

the kids will just love the parrot feeding, and the march of the flamingos. Hey, you will also.

It is a great way to spend a few hours if you don't want to beach it.

Cheers

Len