No Illusionarium on May 9th Getaway

savannah2117

I just got off the phone w NCL about another question and asked about the Illusionarium. The representative stated they are not having any shows on this cruise and perhaps the next one because of renovations. Darn! I was planning on going for our Mother's Day celebration.

Just passing on some information if others were planning this into their week.

We're on the May 16th sailing. I wonder if they're changing the whole show or simply renovating the set of the current one. We saw the show in October and have our adult kids excited to see it with us this time. Does anyone have any information to share?

• 2 weeks later...
I just got off the phone w NCL about another question and asked about the Illusionarium. The representative stated they are not having any shows on this cruise and perhaps the next one because of renovations. Darn! I was planning on going for our Mother's Day celebration.

Just passing on some information if others were planning this into their week.

The Illusionarium on Norwegian Getaway will be closed during the May 9 and May 16 sailings, as we are making exciting updates to the show to further enhance the guest experience. We apologize for any disappointment the show’s temporary closing may cause our guests.