Splendor or Valor?

chipandsteph

My husband and I are looking at Southern Caribbean cruises in fall of 2016. We were going to book the Magic for the November 12th sailing, but he has now decided he wants to go earlier. I am now looking at September. Valor is sailing out of Port Canaveral, and Splendor out of Miami. I have sailed on both ships, and Splendor is my favorite. What I am wondering is if there are any plans for either of these ships to go through dry dock before next September. Does anybody know? I'm trying to make this decision so we can get our reservation in the next few days. I want an aft balcony, so I want to get it early.

Valor is a Conquest class ship, not Dream class. So you will be fine :)

I was referring to the Magic when I mentioned the Dream class. We were originally looking at that, but my husband doesn't want to wait until November, and they have no Southern sailings in September of 2016.

I was referring to the Magic when I mentioned the Dream class. We were originally looking at that, but my husband doesn't want to wait until November, and they have no Southern sailings in September of 2016.

The Carnival Breeze is Dream Class (the latest) and has 6 Southern Caribbean Sailings through the end of 2015...2 in August & 1 per month September through December 2015 (all 8 Day Cruises). Of course, if your stuck on September 2016 that won't work either. :):):):)

Edited by cruiseclues

The Carnival Breeze is Dream Class (the latest) and has 10 Southern Caribbean Sailings through the end of 2015 and through April 2016...2 in August & 1 per month September through December 2015 and January through April 2016 (all 8 Day Cruises). :):):):)