Passport Question

Bozo

Can anyone who recently renewed their passports tell me how long it took to get the new ones? I sent the forms in on June 8th and still have not recieved them I know they they got them since I sent them certified mail and the checks cleared a week later, getting nervous going on our cruise end of Aug. and hope to have them in time.

Can anyone who recently renewed their passports tell me how long it took to get the new ones? I sent the forms in on June 8th and still have not recieved them I know they they got them since I sent them certified mail and the checks cleared a week later, getting nervous going on our cruise end of Aug. and hope to have them in time.

Ours recently took about 3 weeks.

Edited by clarea

I don't know if the state matters but I'm in Texas. Mailed Ours in on June 22nd and had new one back on July 9th. Old ones came back 1 on the 7/14 the other on 7/17! I was really shocked that it was so quick, Ours didn't expire until Aug. 1st! Glad to have them back! Good Luck on yours!

No set answer. It varies depending on the volume of requests received.

Just a suggestion but send in your renewal when you are with in 8-9 months of expiration. Some countries require six non expired months be remaining to allow entry.

Just checked with the post office since I was there any way and they said they should issue them no later than 6 weeks they gave me a number to call so I did and they said they were mailed out yesterday so I should recieve them by Thursday. Thanks everyone for your responses.

Just checked with the post office since I was there any way and they said they should issue them no later than 6 weeks they gave me a number to call so I did and they said they were mailed out yesterday so I should recieve them by Thursday. Thanks everyone for your responses.

That is funny. We sent ours in on June 8 also and have not received them. I kept checking the site and it always said processing. Just checked now and it said should receive on or around July 23, 2015, which is Thursday. :D