Celebrity Eclipse 2018 Europe - CONFUSED!!

finchy1950

Hi Everyone,

I have a confirmed and fully paid booking on the Eclipse leaving Amsterdam on June 19, 2018 for a 12 NIGHT SCANDINAVIA & RUSSIA CRUISE. I have just found on the Celebrity website another Eclipse cruise supposedly departing Amsterdam on June 16, 2018 for a 15 night Iceland Midnight Sun & Scand Russia Exp. The 2 cruises, both on the Eclipse, overlap each other something is very amiss and I am confused to say the least!

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Celebrity moderator if you are reading this would you please clarify my confusion.

Hi Everyone,

I have a confirmed and fully paid booking on the Eclipse leaving Amsterdam on June 19, 2018 for a 12 NIGHT SCANDINAVIA & RUSSIA CRUISE. I have just found on the Celebrity website another Eclipse cruise supposedly departing Amsterdam on June 16, 2018 for a 15 night Iceland Midnight Sun & Scand Russia Exp. The 2 cruises, both on the Eclipse, overlap each other something is very amiss and I am confused to say the least!

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Celebrity moderator if you are reading this would you please clarify my confusion.

Hello,

On the UK Celeb website your 12 night Scandinavia and Russia cruise is the only one showing.

Regards,

Cublet

The 15 day itinerary you are seeing may be a land/sea package with a pre cruise land trip plus the cruise you are booked on.

The dates r off slightly, but if you open that itinerary up its the exact same cruise you are on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by sanger727

The 15 day itinerary you are seeing may be a land/sea package with a pre cruise land trip plus the cruise you are booked on.

The dates r off slightly, but if you open that itinerary up its the exact same cruise you are on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Sanger

Yes, you are correct, however the dates r off slightly, as you say, and that is what had me confused.