E173 and E203 on Carnival Inspiration

jtnokia

I will be Cruising on the Inspiration and I have booked these two cabins. I have been doing some research on these rooms but haven't found what I am looking for.

Does anyone know how these rooms are configured for 4 (#173) and 5 (E203) people?

Is it crowded?

I have seen some different images but nothing of these two rooms.

Can anyone help me out?

E173 is configured for three with one upper. E203 has two uppers. If you have booked it for 5, they will add a rollaway or trundle.

This is what the quad will look like:

FantasyM88-2.jpg

And with a rollaway for the 5th person:

FantasyM88-1.jpg

Does it look crowded to you?

This is a quad with one bunk down, the other stowed on the wall opposite the foot of the bed.

P1000129_zpsncvgrn8j.jpg EM

Edited by Essiesmom

According to the deck plans

cabin ---

E173 is a triple OV. It'll have two lowers and an upper. The fourth person will have either a trundle or rollaway (or crib). Expect noise from the galley above in the cabin.

E203 is a quad OV. It'll have two lowers and two uppers. The fifth person will have either a trundle or rollaway (or crib)

You will be short on space. We've sailed a quad once on one of Inspiration's sisters, it was very cozy. But it's only for a 3 or 4 nights. You'll have 4 drawers and 3 closets, about a dozen hangars. There is no real room around the sink, just a puny shelf.

We bring a pocket holder, hanging it on the hook next to the upper bunk/s. The upper pockets are the 'nightstand' for the upper bunk.

Keeping the lowers apart, one along the window wall and the other along a side wall will give you space. The extra bed can be placed under the berth. For E203 the fifth person will sleep in the floorspace, it'll be put away during the day. Unfortunately, Essiesmom doesn't have pics of this configuration.

The trundle can be stored under one of the beds, luggage stored under the other.

Edited by SadieN

Sorry Sadie, but they just don't set them up so I can get pictures... And most seem to sacrifice space so they can sleep in the same bed. This is the best I have: our cabin after we moved the beds

P1000019_zpsqjesyrye.jpg

And a double cabin with rollaway

P1000047_zpsodrxl5sg.jpg

EM

• 4 weeks later...