Nassau Map???

CRUISIN FROM INDIANA

Hi there, fellow Hoosier! Welcome to Cruise Critic - your new addiction second only to your new addiction to cruising itself! :D

Best chance for a good answer to your question for a Nassau map is on the "Ports of Call" page under the Bahamas. Of course you can always do a google search too. I would think they have a visitors bureau who can mail you map, you should get it in plenty of time.

Also, there are tons of questions and answers in the First Time Cruiser board. This place will be a huge help I promise!

Sailing on the Fantasy in March.

Does anyone have or know where I can find a detailed Nassau Bahamas street map?

Trying to plan for sightseeing and I received one in the mail for Freeport but can't seem to get one for Nassau.

Also, any other tips would be appreciated as this is our first cruise!

Find the local Barnes and Nobel or Borders. I have found them those type of maps there. If you are a AAA member they might have one.

Sailing on the Fantasy in March.

Does anyone have or know where I can find a detailed Nassau Bahamas street map?

Trying to plan for sightseeing and I received one in the mail for Freeport but can't seem to get one for Nassau.

Also, any other tips would be appreciated as this is our first cruise!

Welcome to CC and have fun planning your cruise...it is quite addicting. :D Yes, I am a cruise addict.

I am looking for our next ship as I plan for our wedding in the Bahamas next month.

I am leading a group of 37 to Nassau for 6 nights in February and have done a ton of research on this vacation. I have a publisher file with a 5 pages of Maps of nassau and would email to you if you like. if not, please check out this first one which all of our group has. Its a good one

http://www.bahamas-on-line.com/maps/dtn.gif

I will be there Feb 11-17 and if there is anything I can do for you while we are there, let me know.

Here I found some other good ones. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=nassau+bahamas+map

• 3 weeks later...

Hey BettyB, remember me? I sent you the deck plans for your very 1st cruise! Glad to see you are a addict like me!

I NEED!your maps for our upcoming cruise? would you email them to me?

Isabel

rnstyle@

bellsouth.net

Hi IZZY!:D Yes, I do remember you sending me the information. I will go find the maps now and email them off to you.

Do you have ADOBE??? or Publisher installed? Let me know so I know which files to send. We have a bunch of great maps. I emailed 5 maps to you of the downtown area, cable beach areas and more. If there is something else you need let me know as I probably have it

Stac - I emailed you 3 sets of things for Nassau including all the maps, walking tours, lists of websites and much more. I have a lot more but dont want to overwhelm you (info on restaurants, reviews, etc) Hope you have a great trip. We will be there for 7 days and cannot wait!! wooohooooo:D

Pmfan and Undrhil - I will email them out to you after I post this. No problem.

KTeacher - I will be posting a full Breezes review on another site but also plan to do full excursion, restaurant etc reviews here on CC in the Bahama forum. Will probably also do a small Breezes review on the Nassau board as well for cruisers that consider Breezes for a day or evening pass. I will let you know when we get back. I cannot wait.

All pictures will be posted also!

Soaking up the sun this SATURDAY!!!!!:D

Betty. be sure to let us know if anything's changed from what you've email us, ok? :)

Undrhil

I will let you know, but muchof the information I have sent is relatively current. If there is anything in PARTICULAR you would like me to check on, pleae let me know..I will be there for a week and will have time.

Betty,

Thanks for all the info. I haven't finished studing it all. but what I have got through is great info. Thanks again.

You are welcome!!

Archived