Limo Tours Honolulu

woodley

:) Has anyone done any of the Limo tours offered in Honolulu.? Will they pick you up from the pier and what were they like? I want to suprise my DH with one but I can't find any threads about them.

• 1 year later...

Sorry I missed your earlier posts. We did a Circle Island Tour by limo through Careys and have the best day ever. Ryan picked us up at the port and took us everywhere he was excellent, a very personable young lad who was third generation islander and knew all the back roads. If you go on a private tour get them to take you to Backyard Beach for a short stop as part of the trip around. So beautiful and peaceful

AJ

Sorry I missed your earlier posts. We did a Circle Island Tour by limo through Careys and have the best day ever. Ryan picked us up at the port and took us everywhere he was excellent, a very personable young lad who was third generation islander and knew all the back roads. If you go on a private tour get them to take you to Backyard Beach for a short stop as part of the trip around. So beautiful and peaceful

AJ

Would you mind me asking how much you paid for the Limo tour and did they take you to the airport for your flight home.

Thanks,

Marcy

Would you mind me asking how much you paid for the Limo tour and did they take you to the airport for your flight home.

Thanks,

Marcy

It was an all day trip in a lovely car - no it did not take us to the airport but returned us back to the ship as we were overnight in Honolulu. As I recall all in including lunch it was about $400 for 8 hours. I am sure they will tailor make a trip for you if you need it that might be shorter and include an airport drop off

Hi!

We just got back and we used ABC Limo and had an excellent tour. It was $300.00 four 6 hours, we went a bit over and he did not charge us any more. We had them pick us up at Pearl Harbor after we did that and it worked out perfect. We did a Circle Island Tour but stopped where and when we wanted based on our interests. The limo was a six passenger limo. It was perfect has we had our kids w/us and wanted a flexible schedule. Great info about the Island along the way!

Sorry, one more thing. On our tour, we went pre-cruise so they picked us off at the airport and then took us to the ship. I am sure they would take you around the Island and then drop you off at the airport. I am not sure if I am allowed to post the web address so it might get blocked but in case not it was www.abclimosvc.com. Ask for Melvin Kim.

:) Has anyone done any of the Limo tours offered in Honolulu.? Will they pick you up from the pier and what were they like? I want to suprise my DH with one but I can't find any threads about them.

Most reasonably priced tour I found was 240$ for two for the day. It's a sedan.

http://www.hawaiiactivities.com/index.cfm?page=search&searchIsland=All%20Islands&main_category=All%20Categories&category=All%20Activities&keyword=polynesian%20adventure%20tours&search=search

It sounds like a great deal to me.

trnmba-

Thanks for the information, that's just what my husband and I are looking for. I just sent them an email requesting the circle tour via sedan for the two of us. Did you pre pay? Did your tour go to the Cultural Center and if so how long did you stay there? Would love to hear a mini review of your day if you have time. Thanks-Kathy

Hi, we are 4 people who are interested in a limo tour on the last day of our Hawaii cruise and then going straight to the airport. Do you have the phone number or e-mail address for Carey's Limo and ABC Limo. It would be great to have a tour of places we actual want to see instead of a pre-planned tour. Thank you so much for any help you can give. Lois:)

We have just booked a tour through Carey's Limo. It will be an 8-hour tour on the last day of the trip and they will take us to the airport. Can you tell me some of the other things you did while on your tour. There will be a sit-down lunch included in a lovely restaurant. Any tips you can give me would be a great help. Really looking forward to our trip to Hawaii. :) Lois

• 1 month later...

Archived