Valor 8/6 Fantastic! Now Alaska..which ship?

NMCruzzin

Good Morning!

As first time cruisers that just returned from Valor 8/6-8/13 I must say - We are HOOKED! What a great time and yes - I will try to do a review by this weekend! I have to say that ALL of the information that I read from this site had us so prepared and we just had a Total Blast! Now we have friends and family telling us to set up an Alaska trip for next year and they want to come too! :)

So! Oh Wise and Helpful Cruise Critic members - Point me in the right direction - What month? June or July? Which Ship!? I'll be watching and taking notes! :D

Thanks!

Jean

Good Morning!

As first time cruisers that just returned from Valor 8/6-8/13 I must say - We are HOOKED! What a great time and yes - I will try to do a review by this weekend! I have to say that ALL of the information that I read from this site had us so prepared and we just had a Total Blast! Now we have friends and family telling us to set up an Alaska trip for next year and they want to come too! :)

So! Oh Wise and Helpful Cruise Critic members - Point me in the right direction - What month? June or July? Which Ship!? I'll be watching and taking notes! :D

Thanks!

Jean

We went in May on the Carnival Spirit....HAD A BLAST!! A balcony is a must if you have the $$ in budget!

Thank you so much for your input! Did either of you do a review with your excursions? If not - I would like to know what you did and where and which one was your favoirte? If you would rather email me - please do so at nmair2@hotmail.com

I think I hear Alaska calling us - or is that the Spirit? :)

Thanks again,

Jean

Hi there...going on the Spirit next June 13. Chose the Northbound passage because of all the good others had posted about it. We have a balcony suite on the starboard side (from what everyone says, this has the better view for northbound) We are also planning on staying a couple of extra days in Anchorage. One of the excursions that we are definitely planning on is the helicopter ride to a glacier to go dog sledding, but we are looking into this as a private charter and not thru CCL to save $$. We have a roll call set up, so if you decide to book this cruise remember to sign in!

Archived