Movado watches

sherry_md

in Alaska last year at Diamonds International, an authorized dealer. They were $700 each including tax for the identical model sold at the Movado store for either $1,000.00 or $1,100.00. They have stores in some of the ports you are visiting and perhaps no tax?

Just FYI, check out their web site, contact them in New York before you go. I believe the watches were not on the web. I only looked them up afte I returned. I think the web site is shopdi.com They are the same company that gives the free charms...Very good sales help too. I was missing warrenty info (wasn't filled in) and had them sent from New York when I returned (apparentlt Sales receipt would be good enough anyway if you lost the form..

in Alaska last year at Diamonds International, an authorized dealer. They were $700 each plus tax for the identical model sold at the Movado store for either $1,000.00 or $1,100.00. They have stores in some of the ports you are visiting and perhaps no tax?

Just FYI, check out their web site, contact them in New York before you go. I believe the watches were not on the web. I only looked them up afte I returned. I think the web site is shopdi.com They are the same company that gives the free charms...Very good sales help too. I was missing warranty info (wasn't filled in) and had them sent from New York when I returned (apparently Sales receipt would be good enough anyway if you lost the form..). I also "complained" 9not too much that i overpaid slightly because the Sales rep had said 35% off of retail. In any event they sent me a $50.00 coupon which can be used on their web site (can be used for $50.00 worth of merchandise).

Do your homework as they are authorized to take 35% off of list.

I bought 2 in Grand Cayman for less than 300.00 dollars for both, I found them and before I bought went back to the ship and looked them up online, then went back and bought them. When I got home I took them to a jeweler and asked how much they would go for, and he was floored when he heard what I paid. They are authentic. We have had them in the Movado store to have the batteries replaced.

The store I got them at is in the courtyard area in the back right corner. When you tender over, there is the main street, cant think of the name, but there is a street running off that one, off the left side of that street is an entrance to a courtyard area. The store is in there. I am trying to find a map to get the exact names. I just know how to walk it but never think of looking at street names..

Ashford.com actually has good prices on them too. I bought another one from there that we saw in the store for about 700, got it on there for 200.

Archived