Spanish Bay Reef Resort

bulldogmommy

OK, I'm going to try this again....was in the middle of the post and my computer shut down:( . Anyway.......

Did this excursion a couple of years ago. I would have trouble calling this a resort. Very small property and a little on the run down side. They have hammacks, lounge chairs, pool and a dive/snorkel shop.

The beach is rocky so unswimable IMHO. You go down a ladder into the snorkel area. Snorkeling was okay.

We thought it a little strange that this was a "resort" yet there was only 1 other person on the grounds that day that was actually staying there. In fact, she said that there were very few there.

They seemed to make a big deal about the "champagne welcome". Took about 45 minutes to an hours to pass out drinks and give out arm bands. DH and I don't drink so this seemed like a waste of time.

We weren't unhappy with the trip but would not do it again. Hope this helps.

OK, I'm going to try this again....was in the middle of the post and my computer shut down:( . Anyway.......

Did this excursion a couple of years ago. I would have trouble calling this a resort. Very small property and a little on the run down side. They have hammacks, lounge chairs, pool and a dive/snorkel shop.

The beach is rocky so unswimable IMHO. You go down a ladder into the snorkel area. Snorkeling was okay.

We thought it a little strange that this was a "resort" yet there was only 1 other person on the grounds that day that was actually staying there. In fact, she said that there were very few there.

They seemed to make a big deal about the "champagne welcome". Took about 45 minutes to an hours to pass out drinks and give out arm bands. DH and I don't drink so this seemed like a waste of time.

We weren't unhappy with the trip but would not do it again. Hope this helps.

Archived