scrapbooking

sailorwife

Yes, there is. My fiance and I purchased one during our cruise last month. It was a 12x12 binder type scrapbooking album and came with 4 12x12 sheets, some embellishments, two sticker sheets, and probably one other thing that I'm forgetting. It's a real quality album, and the set was $24.99--never went on sale at the end of the cruise.

They also had another tiny set that didn't come with an album for $9.99

• 1 month later...

Here is a link to a picture of the12x12" scrapbook that Carnival sells in the photo gallery. You can put any picture in the center. This was for the Glory so I put a picture of the Glory in the center. The scrapbook is put out about 2-3 days into the cruise and runs about $25 as mentioned earlier. It never went on sale. Travelgirl

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pa3984f87ef3480e5fb544da777c8d89d/e7f75e26.jpg

• 2 months later...

I may purchase one of these, if they are sold on the Conquest. I would really like to have an album dedicated to just the cruise. $25 doesn't sound like a bad price, especially if it is a standard size I can add as many pages as I would like.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I scrapbook each cruise, but digital scrapbook! I use Adobe Elements to make the pages then upload them to places like shutterfly to be make into a book. It is a great way to scrapbook! I found a site that has crusie items for this, it is digitaldrygoods.com.

Carnival does has scrapbook items for those who cut and paste their books. They can be purchased where the photoshop is located.

• 3 weeks later...
Here is a link to a picture of the12x12" scrapbook that Carnival sells in the photo gallery. You can put any picture in the center. This was for the Glory so I put a picture of the Glory in the center. The scrapbook is put out about 2-3 days into the cruise and runs about $25 as mentioned earlier. It never went on sale. Travelgirl

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pa3984f87ef3480e5fb544da777c8d89d/e7f75e26.jpg

Boo hoo! I just tried the link and there's a "permanently closed" message. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I found several styles of 12x12 scrapbooks (they come out on the 2nd or 3rd day--I was so happy to find them) and then there were like 4 or 5 different "kits" ranging in price from $6.95 to $11.95 (for a mega 250-piece kit). None of this went on sale, though.

I have too much. I guess I will save for future cruises. I felt it all was a GREAT value. Too fun.

We were on Radiance to Alaska in June. They had albums and kits. I think around the 5th night along with the newsletter there was a coupon for I believe 5 stock photos of Radiance with the purchase of a kit or it may have been a $ amount. At any rate it was a good deal. Of course, we had bought our stuff the night before. Took our receipt and coupon to the photo area and they gave us the free photos. They make a nice addition to the scrapbook.

Boo hoo! I just tried the link and there's a "permanently closed" message. :(

I hadn't checked this forum in a while and sorry about the link. Imagestation closed down. I moved my photos to another website. Here is the picture:

ry%3D400

We just got off the Conquest last week and they offered this scrapbook for $16.95 rather than the $25 that I paid for it last year. They also offered several other scrapbooks. Also, on sea days, they offered scrapbooking on the ship but you had to purchase the scrapbook and pictures in the photo gallery to work on your scrapbook.

Here is another scrapbook they offered:

ry%3D400

Also, on sea days, they offered scrapbooking on the ship but you had to purchase the scrapbook and pictures in the photo gallery to work on your scrapbook.

I'm going on the destiny in a few weeks and wanted to know about the scrapbooking class they have. I saw it in the capers. How much did the class cost? Could you work on pictures that brought along or did you have to buy their pictures? Any info on the class would be great, trying to plan if we want to do it. Did they have supplies for you to use?

Thanks!

I'm going on the destiny in a few weeks and wanted to know about the scrapbooking class they have. I saw it in the capers. How much did the class cost? Could you work on pictures that brought along or did you have to buy their pictures? Any info on the class would be great, trying to plan if we want to do it. Did they have supplies for you to use?

Thanks!

There were scrapbooking classes on the Conquest two weeks ago and I went to the initial meeting in the photo gallery. They sell the scrapbooks in the gallery but I guess if you took your own, you could still go to the classes. They want you to purchase pictures from the gallery but again, it did not seem to be required. They were going to meet in a room near the gallery and the crew member doing the classes was supposed to bring some scrapbooking items - scissors, glue, etc. I did not go to any of the classes so not sure what they did but if you took your own supplies (such as pictures or embellishments) I think it would be all right. It's great if you want to scrapbook the cruise and purchase your scrapbook on the ship. A good way to get started. No charges for the class itself - just the books and pictures and anything else you might want. They do offer lots of different packages of embellishments to purchase. The scrapbooks range in price from $16.95 (the one I show above with the Glory's picture in the middle) and others for $24.99. And, they're books you could never find in a scrapbooking store since they are geared towards Carnival cruising. Hope you have a great cruise!

Archived