San Pedro Stores

HRCCrazy

I fly in to Long Beach Sunday around 9 AM and would like to stop and buy some soda to take along on the cruise, are there any stores at the port, or real close?

Thanks

Wrench

I just got back. There were no shops or stores anywhere near the port as far as we could see. We asked some bus driver and he said he did not think so. If you have a car maybe you could find a store near a freeway exit. If you are going to hawaii you will love the Diamond. The port time goes too quickly but the days at sea are superb!

I fly in to Long Beach Sunday around 9 AM and would like to stop and buy some soda to take along on the cruise, are there any stores at the port, or real close?

Thanks

Wrench

If you are sailing out of San Pedro, yes, there is a crew store on the dock where you can buy lots of last minute stuff. Ask one of the Shore services staff to help you. Don

Where is the crew store? Have never seen it.

I guess it's too late for the OP as they're coming in on Sunday (and it's late Saturday night now), but if you're using a taxi, you can have the driver stop somewhere in Long Beach like a CVS or Ralphs on the way to San Pedro. I know some years ago there was a liquor store in San Pedro that hubby stopped at for some wine. I don't remember what street it was on, but I imagine there's some liquor stores...and probably some of them sell sodas, too.

Where is the crew store? Have never seen it.

I guess it's too late for the OP as they're coming in on Sunday (and it's late Saturday night now)' date=' but if you're using a taxi, you can have the driver stop somewhere in Long Beach like a CVS or Ralphs on the way to San Pedro. I know some years ago there was a liquor store in San Pedro that hubby stopped at for some wine. I don't remember what street it was on, but I imagine there's some liquor stores...and probably some of them sell sodas, too.[/quote']

It's on pier 93 at the very eastern end of the pier, second floor (the same floor where you board the ship). After you check in, you are directed to another section of the building where there is a waiting room. Go through the door on the eastern end of the waiting room and you will see the small ships crew store there. Don

It's on pier 93 at the very eastern end of the pier, second floor (the same floor where you board the ship). After you check in, you are directed to another section of the building where there is a waiting room. Go through the door on the eastern end of the waiting room and you will see the small ships crew store there. Don

Hope I go on a cruise from SP sometime soon so I can check this out. Of course, the last time we were immediately able to check in and get on the ship (we didn't listen to Princess' request to get there after 1pm).

Archived