Book trip at port?

cheapsale

Hi, I'm going to PV, cabo and mazatlan...is it alright to book trip when the ship dock at these ports? is it cheaper to book then? or better to prebook? Or are there certain ports i should pre book and the other to book at port?

have not decide what to do yet but most likely a city tour. Any advice deeply appreciated.

tks!

theres always people at the piers offering tours etc. but make sure it isnt a timeshare, thats the only bad thing,

or negotiate with a taxi to take you to some places.

is that all you want to do is a city tour? or some beach time also?

If you want to sightsee with good information better book a tour before arrival.

Although taxidrivers will and can show you around, remember they are not official guides.

I donot remeber any tours offered in one of these ports.

Hi, I'm going to PV, cabo and mazatlan...is it alright to book trip when the ship dock at these ports? is it cheaper to book then? or better to prebook? Or are there certain ports i should pre book and the other to book at port?

have not decide what to do yet but most likely a city tour. Any advice deeply appreciated.

tks!

... you might try http://www.puertovallartatours.net/city-and-tropical-tour.htm

My family did this type tour several years ago. It is a basic introduction to the sites `n sounds of Puerto Vallarta and the surrounding countryside.

Be warned in advance, any site seeing tour (in any tourist city) will include planned stops where you will have the opportunity to shop. This includes the lunch stop which is generally not included in the basic tour price.

I understand that "Mazatlan Frank" does a great job in his city and there has been traffic on this board that says he has a counterpart doing tours in Vallarta too. I would pre-book for Vallarta, if possible, as the port design doesn't really support finding a last minute tour guide on-site.

Enjoy!

Archived