Cruise Compass online

tprime76

I need your collective opinions on this. We have a web site that we have been putting our personal vacation pictures on. Well, we recently got a scanner and were able to scan in all of the Celebrity Todays, Shopping Todays, Events and Activities, Excursion Order Forms, etc. from our January Millennium Cruise. It took a good amount of time to set up the site and I would like to know if anyone thinks it would be a good thing for us to scan and post the "Compass" dailies from our Explorer cruise next week and our Jewel cruise in January. Pleas take a look and let me know. From the main page, choose "Cruising" and select "Celebrity Todays" from the table. Thanks in advance

http://www.tomandemily.com

I can assure you, based on how often the question is asked, folks will be very interested in seeing those Compasses! It is one of the things folks ask to see the most, for which there is the fewest available examples online!

Please, please, please post your compasses.

People always ask for them, then others always direct the posters to cruiseclues, but many of the examples there are very old and recent information is much help (and fun:) ) when planning the next cruise!

Thank you for putting in the time for creating such a great site!

Cheers,

I posted them on webshots and linked them to my website.

If you like you can check it out. See the links in my signature.

I looked right by that part of your sig (I was paying attention to the number of cruises you have been on). It is always fun to check out the Daily Newsletters from other cruises. Either way, the offer stands for anyone else who has not posted their newsletters. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
trpime

I see you are going on the Explorer Sunday. Are you going eastern or western?

We are going eastern on the Explorer in May of next year and would like to hear about your cruise.

The cruise was a Western Caribbean one, with a Nassau substituation for George Town due to the storm damage. I just finished posting the new pictures and cruise compasses on our site if anyone would like to take a look.

I appologize for it taking so long to get back to you, I just haven't looked at this thread for a while.

http://www.tomandemily.com

Archived