not-enough-cruising

Members
About Me

• Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    RCL
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    South Caribbean

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

not-enough-cruising's Achievements

5,000+ Club

5,000+ Club (9/20)

1. Really?? Someone with a vested interest in extracting money from you would give misleading testimony??? Shocking, I say
  2. As long as only 4% of Americans identify as vegetarians and 1% as vegan; don’t look for much of a change.
  3. Or a shot of Baileys for tomorrow mornings coffee!!!
  4. I don’t believe for a moment the Stateroom attendant is informed about my gratuity status; it really doesn’t matter because I inform them on day 1. When they know they are working for extra $$ in their pocket and not a small cut from a large pool, they appreciate it. I have had many attendants tell me they MUCH prefer the old way of cash gratuity.
  5. I have never had any issues with the wash and fold laundry bag either, just nothing delicate as stated above. If you are staying in an Owners Suite, you should be able to go to the concierge and have them check you in for your flights and print boarding passes to avoid purchasing a day of internet.
  6. Really Consistently Inconsistent I have had the exact same experiences on multiple ships.
  7. It may be too early for the full excursion offering to be loaded and available to book
  8. It helps them internally justify their blind devotion to the auto gratuity scam
  9. This line alone completely shoots down the validity of the entirety of the information you were given. Bar staff DO receive gratuity on C&A Voucher drinks
  10. The new California law would have nothing to do with the daily gratuity charge as it is a 100% voluntary fee.