Princess Rewards Visa Card

roe2ship

Would you like to see Princess introduce a Visa credit card to earn Princess cruise rewards? The card should have no annual fee, low interest rate and for every dollar you charge, you earn 1 point towards an onboard credit or free upgrade. Also, the points should be doubled if you use it specifically to purchase your Princess cruise and all your onboard charges.

I doubt that I would be interested. Most of those "reward" cards drop their point systems before I get a sufficent number to book a month long voyage.

I'd rather have a lower interest rate card anyday.

I'd be very interested in such a card only if it were no fee. Interest rates don't matter to me as I pay off my balance in full every month.

However, I do like my CIBC Aeroplan visa. Although you have to plan ahead in order to use the points in peak season, I feel I receive excellent value for the annual fee. Primary car insurance coverage alone is worth $10-20 per day on a car rental.

I'd like to see a plan like that and would use it if there were no annual fee. I looked at the RCI card and it didn't hold any attraction to me, even if I were considering another RCI cruise. I currently have an Amazon.com rewards card where you get a $25 gift certificate for every $2500 spent. Not a huge reward but I use every gift certificate for books, electronics, etc.

I'd probably switch from my American Airlines Advantage MasterCard to something like that, if the programs were similar. My husband travels quite a bit, and so we get miles that way, anyway, so I wouldn't mind earning cruise credits. :) I'd want it to be no-fee, but we don't carry a balance, so the interest rate isn't something I'd probably even notice.

Archived