Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community


  • Content Count

  • Joined

About h20skibum

  • Rank
    3,000+ Club

About Me

  • Location
    Western PA, US
  • Interests
    cruising, water skiing, photography
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    RCI, Princess, Celebrity
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Haha, my kid did that. Never knew it until we sold the table. DW thought about keeping it when she saw the artwork underneath. 😁
  2. And everyone in PA knows that Intercourse is much closer to Paradise, than it is to Blue Ball.
  3. This works for the 75% of the people who have already had their birthday this year. For the other 25%, they have to subtract the birthday beer they have not yet had, and use 79. Me, I am glad I didn’t have to subtract a beer.😁
  4. Must have been a bad weekend for 3 year olds.
  5. We did a L&S to move our Jan 21 to Jan 22, because it looked less likely to go. Wanted to get it done before final payment. After waiting on refunds for a couple canceled cruises already this year, this was the best option.
  6. They are all married...... and contemplating throwing themselves overboard. 😁
  7. When someone shows up to fact check your memes
  8. Spot on. Vacation and sleep for the wife, and love and liquor for me. 😂😂
  9. Agree that January seems too soon. We are thinking about shifting our January one now to January 2022. We already had 2 cancelled this year and took the refunds, but don’t want to do that again. That way we can move our insurance along with it We still have other insurance vouchers and flight vouchers to use on something next year.
  10. You won’t find that many, because part of the picture is missing. 🤷‍♂️
  11. We had a large increase in cases when it got to the Amish community here.
  12. None of mine started again. Haven’t received any since June 10th.
  13. They already tried that once, when we showed up at the pier, and they only had my wife listed in our cabin. 😂😂
  14. Thanks Jenn. Glad to hear they are working on it.
  15. At this point, the 125% is just an assumption based on what they have offered for other canceled cruises. The website says they will share details next week.
  • Create New...