Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community


  • Content Count

  • Joined

About mouche

  • Rank
    Cool Cruiser

About Me

  • Location
    North Carolina
  • Interests
    travel, reading, walking
  • Favorite Cruise Line(s)
    Only have cruised Carnival
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I personally would not book anything until the ships are moving again, these casino deals are just that, too good to be true. I almost booked one for August, but I'm glad I didn't. I personally don't believe cruising will resume this year and have doubts I will be sailing my Feb 2021 Mardi Gras cruise either. But that just my opinion, you have to do what you feel is best for you.
  2. When looking at the prices for cruises from Oct thru Dec, really cheap prices and perks yet again, and the casino rates are unbelievable, hummm, all this looks familiar, will people fall for this again? Seriously though, if they start back up by the first of the year that would be a surprise. Just my opinion though.
  3. Yep, also not holding out for our Feb 6th 2021, especially since it's on the Mardi Gras that could be delayed.
  4. Needed the money, had to keep people booking, they almost got me on a too good to past deal on August 8th sailing. Glad I listen to my gut!
  5. If the ship is ready on time, I 'm worried about our Feb 6th 2021 sailing.
  6. Exactly, that's why I just read and don't respond to them, plus they spew a lot of misinformation.
  7. No problem with wearing a face mask, but it's a no for me when it comes to wearing one on a cruise, that would not be a fun vacay to me and Lord knows I love to cruise.
  8. This is exactly what we're doing, sailing in Feb 2021 on Mardi Gras also.
  9. I have the Mardi Gras booked for Feb 6th, but will not be booking anything else until Carnival starts actually sailing again and getting first hand info on the changes as it relates to Covid-19. Heck, I haven't paid anymore on my booking either and won't until they start sailing again.
  10. Not sure I would be packing or would even want to go so soon, the whole Covid-19 situation is far from over. I know how you feel, I almost booked an unbelievable casino deal a month back for August, but now I wonder, what I was thinking, it's too soon for me. Also, I may be wrong, but my gut tells me they may not sail in August either. Just my opinion though.
  11. I can't book anything out of Miami through Carnival's site until August, this says a lot, no way in this current environment is every ship booked or even scaled back for social distancing. I'm not buying it. Time will tell though.
  • Create New...