thanks for the heads up. I called RCCL this morning, 02/03/19 can't be booked. They still, however refused to commit to it being a charter... They did, however allow me to hold a cabin on the allure for another date, without cancelling my current one on 02/03/19. You see, we had this trip planned to be fllowed with an Edge cruise on the 10th & so if the 3rd is a no go- well I'll at least be able to get the same ship, cabin and itinerary on the 17th.
As it's been explained to me, once things become official and we get bumped,they'll change the new booking#, over to the existing 02/03 booking#, and apply whatever perks they'll be dishing out onto it. I gotta say, this whole thing is irritating! RCCL can do as they damn well please, but we're locked into non-refundable bookings in order to get a reasonable rate deal. Would seem the cards are stacked in their favor so I don't think I'll continue to book with this cruise line.