Celebrity Infinity - 15 Night Panama Canal 5/2/18 LIVE(ish)

CRUISEBOY305

Yes, Qsine is a restaurant that charges a per person set fee.

Sent from while daydreaming I am in Luminae

Thank you! Our TA told us we can dine in main dining room and Luminae (I think she said because we are in a Sky cabin). When it gets closer I'll do more research. Appreciate reading all the reports from everyone!

Thank you! Our TA told us we can dine in main dining room and Luminae (I think she said because we are in a Sky cabin). When it gets closer I'll do more research. Appreciate reading all the reports from everyone!
You can order food from the main dining room. Luminae generally has excellent service and food. We don't typically feel the desire to eat elsewhere.

We just disembarked from infinity. Following to see status of Norovirus on board our cruise .....

WE would like any information about the Norovirus on board the Infinity we board on May 17 for the Pacific Coastal

Any Information would be appreciated

thank you

I came down with it after returning home [emoji36][emoji40]. I’d rather be quarantined at home

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can order food from the main dining room. Luminae generally has excellent service and food. We don't typically feel the desire to eat elsewhere.

It's a short 7 days cruise so we will try as much as we can. We normally cruise on HAL and have always enjoyed their MDR food. Certainly will try Luminae probably first just to see. So much to learn!

Love your daydreaming....!

We just got off the Infinity and found MDR meals to be far better than in the past. Very pleased.

Good to know, thank you. We were hesitant to try a different cruise line but friends are going with us so will also be good to compare being outside our comfort zone so to speak.

We just got off the Infinity and found MDR meals to be far better than in the past. Very pleased.

Had dinner one night in the MDR. I agree. I was quite pleased. Doing dinner at Tuscan Grill tonight

So far the day we’re on the Panama Canal, the Cosmopolitan Lounge will be open to everyone so there will be no Elite Cocktail hour then. They gave drink vouchers for us to use at almost any bar throughout the ship

d495db508f480c56e6f5507c50650d92.jpg

For Colon, Panama I booked a tour with Roberto Whitaker, who comes very highly recommended here on Cruise Critic and Trip Advisor. His tour really gave us a lot more insight to the Panama Canal. We spent a little over an hour at both the Agua Clara Locks (NEW) and the Miraflores Locks (OLD) plus a quick drive by of Panama City and The Casco area. It was raining so we didn’t do much here.

I highly recommend Roberto for those stopping in Colon

4a6830f0f71fb72210a5cd969ce7ea68.jpg