interesting info: Vista sep 3-9 sailing...

sid_9169

Should i be mad when i go on a cruise i have to pay for the wife and kids too then ? It cost me anywhere between 2x to 5x the rate for me to enjoy only my share of the cruise. Its so unfair will someone please let me cry on your shoulder why other's throw my pity party ?

OP why do you feel you go screwed ? You are getting a refund and a credit. Ever go to a ball game that gets rained out ? Did you get your money back you paid for parking ? Do you complain when someone get crappy service at a resturant and the server buys them a dessert ? Do you wish you had gotten bad service too, just to get a freebie ?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Times of crisis will bring out the true colors of a person. The people that complain about every little thing (all first world problems) are the people that we call the "my gold is too heavy" people. They have so much compared to so many but will complain about it all and they are ALWAYS looking for someone that GOT something they didn't. Yes this country has become a very self absorbed, selfish bunch of cry babies for sure.

Thank god there is the other side of coin and these times will also bring out the helpers, the considerate and the kind.