Marigot Beach Club day pass?

skiiergirl

http://www.marigotbeachclub.com/specials/day-pass-all-inclusive.htm

Has anyone done this day pas at Marigot Beach Club? How was the food/service? Did you reserve in advance or just "walk-in"? Did you go by land taxi or water taxi? Cost/time? Comfortable chairs/umbrellas/shade trees?

Thank you for any/all info!

There's a fair few reviews of Marigot Bay on here, maybe do a quick search.

Just note, it's not remotely the best beach on island. It's a small spit of beach that fronts the yacht Harbor, so there's a fair amount of boat traffic, and all the yacht residue that goes with it. Super calm, so you can easily kayak or stand up paddle board, etc. And picturesque, but honestly, for beach and relaxation, there's better ootions. Especially without the $45USD one way taxi.

I'd advise booking it in advance to avoid disappointment...

There's a fair few reviews of Marigot Bay on here, maybe do a quick search.

Just note, it's not remotely the best beach on island. It's a small spit of beach that fronts the yacht Harbor, so there's a fair amount of boat traffic, and all the yacht residue that goes with it. Super calm, so you can easily kayak or stand up paddle board, etc. And picturesque, but honestly, for beach and relaxation, there's better ootions. Especially without the $45USD one way taxi.

I'd advise booking it in advance to avoid disappointment...

Thanks for the reply. I have been to Marigot Bay previously for a very, very short time. We were on an island tour and the driver stopped there and took us on the little ferry across the lagoon. It was very "magical" with tons of shade trees, etc. Looked like a great place to spend a relaxing day. We were there a very short time though so I don't remember noticing this resort and where it is located in regards to the lagoon, etc. Was hoping that someone that had done the day pass from a cruise could give me an opinion based on their experience. Again, thanks to everyone for any/all info!

Thanks for the reply. I have been to Marigot Bay previously for a very, very short time. We were on an island tour and the driver stopped there and took us on the little ferry across the lagoon. It was very "magical" with tons of shade trees, etc. Looked like a great place to spend a relaxing day. We were there a very short time though so I don't remember noticing this resort and where it is located in regards to the lagoon, etc. Was hoping that someone that had done the day pass from a cruise could give me an opinion based on their experience. Again, thanks to everyone for any/all info!

The resort is behind the beach area and up the hillside..not precisely beachfront, but not a super long walk.

If it appealed to you on your short visit, go for it. The water isn't the cleanest and such due to the boat traffic, but if you're looking for pool and views, you'll have those.

You'll need either a water taxi or land taxi plus ferry to get there. Land taxi will run around $40-50 one way plus ferry, with water taxi more expensive...

Enjoy.