Aqua Chairs???

BeBes Girl

This is probably going to sound very dumb to some of you much more experienced cruisers, but I'm going to risk it anyway.

First of all you need to know that this will be our very first caribbean cruise and only our third cruise ever. So, keeping that in mind.....

What are aqua chairs??? Anyone have a picture of one of them?

Also, we have reserved clamshells for our Princess Cays visit. Is that a mistake? I've heard that they are extremely hot. Should we just try to find another source of shade?

Thanks,

Janice

image.php?code=0XT1326974Xk16Xs12XEastern Caribbean

em1yzg5ca977kjgk.png

I can't comment on the aqua chair. The clam shell can be hot. If there is a breeze, all you have to do is prop the bottom of the clam shell open a bit. That way air can move thru it. Otherwise it can get stuffy in there.

My husband is shade obsessed and gets hot easily. We always get a clamshell at Princess Cays. We try to get one of the first several tenders and pick a clamshell in the front row before the water. We grab an extra lounger and put it at the back of the clamshell to prop it up and give more breeze.

I rented an aqua chair last cruise in May. It is a nice water type chair that you sit in and float around in the water. It was light enough to carry in and out of the water with no problems. Sort of like this:

http://www.cozydays.com/pool_beach/pool-lounge-chairs/aqua-swing-floating-chair-472.html

You can wait until you get to Princess Cays and can look them over. There were plenty of floats and aqua chairs available.

Archived