CruisingExcursions.com for Florence

romantic cruiser

Has anybody used cruisingexcursions.com for Florence on your own trip.

It's priced at £35pp which seems reasonable but I cannot find reviews for this specific tour.

I am aware you can do Florence by train but as the train is not within walking distance and also the time it takes combined with the infrequent times in the afternoon I am looking for something that will ensure we get back in time.

Thanks.

Hi we just got back from our Med cruise.We used cruisingexcursions for 5 ports and were basically very satisfied with the tour company and guides.Saw so much for a very reasonable amt of money.In Florence Rosa your guide is a little ball of fire.She is about 4 11 and moves like a road runner .Very knowledgeable about Pisa and Florence.She gives you a great amount of history about both stops.You get plenty of time in Pisa to explore on your own.In Florence we did the Acedemia Museum which houses the David.Highly recommend that or you can have free time to explore at your own pace.We still had time to stop and have a pannini and a wine, and do a little shopping.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi we just got back from our Med cruise.We used cruisingexcursions for 5 ports and were basically very satisfied with the tour company and guides.Saw so much for a very reasonable amt of money.In Florence Rosa your guide is a little ball of fire.She is about 4 11 and moves like a road runner .Very knowledgeable about Pisa and Florence.She gives you a great amount of history about both stops.You get plenty of time in Pisa to explore on your own.In Florence we did the Acedemia Museum which houses the David.Highly recommend that or you can have free time to explore at your own pace.We still had time to stop and have a pannini and a wine, and do a little shopping.

Hi, thanks for your reply. Which other ports can you recommend to use this company with? All help appreciated for a first time cruiser doing the med. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We did do the. Cruising excursions at Barcelona . because it was Sunday the shops, except the tourist rip offs were closed. Observed a lot of great buildings from the outside. We went to the monastery at mosserate.It was great. Wish I had more time there. The guide was great. I would pick cruising excursions again watching the days, because my husband wanted to go to the open market and that was closed.

Archived