San Francisco parking

lbfluffy

I found two choices for parking near pier 27 for our upcoming cruise. One is 55 San Francisco, distance 0.3 miles from port and Achorage parking 0.92 miles from the port. The farther one is $167 for our 10 day the closer one is $200. Do you think it's worth it to save a few bucks? One of us would be dropped off with the luggage then one of us can park. What do you all suggest?

Thanks

I live 2 hours east of San Francisco, & have sailed out of that port several times.

I always park at 55 Francisco.

You can drop someone off at the cruise dock, drive about 2 blocks to Kearny St. turn left and then left on Francisco St, just one block.

The parking is right there on the right side.

A short 5 minute walk to the pier from the parking garage.

Always great service and safe parking, even the couple of times I had to leave my keys for them to park my car later.

One time last year, the returning cruise was very slow disembarking, so the lot was still full, so left them my keys...nothing to worry about at all.:)

you can go to there web site to book ahead of time.

Any more questions, you may email me at j_glenn@att.net

Jeanne

I live 2 hours east of San Francisco, & have sailed out of that port several times.

You can drop someone off at the cruise dock, drive about 2 blocks to Kearny St. turn left and then left on Francisco St, just one block.

Always great service and safe parking, even the couple of times I had to leave my keys for them to park my car later.

One time last year, the returning cruise was very slow disembarking, so the lot was still full, so left them my keys...nothing to worry about at all.:)

Jeanne

Thank you!!

Jeanne

Nothing but positive experience here