Sunscape Splash Resort Day Pass

PC Cruisin

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone booked at this resort? If so, can you book with the resort or with another website.

I've booked the Sunscape Splash before when docked at Montego Bay. We booked through resortforaday.com and it included the roundtrip transfers from the pier. It was just a short 5 minute ride there and even with light showers we enjoyed playing in the waterpark, having lunch, and a few drinks. They have a beach with activities as well.

IMG_2959.jpg.a9be226b4ba698ad21220756fd8202a1.jpg

11150802_1032071226832624_138884382644592816_n.jpg.957d30fb55d355f1bb3931384aaf3ae2.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg.5f8c5261ecb6d82d1069529a7968f290.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
We are looking into this for March would love to know what others think.

I will be at Sunscape Splash Resort next week while cruising on the Breeze. I will follow this thread and post some pictures and thoughts once I return from my trip.

The last time we were in MoBay, we did the Hilton Rose Hall and had a great time. It was actually booked for a group of 150 of us and I think we might have been the only guests other than the ones staying at the hotel. That is another good option if you decide to not do Splash.

I'll be back with some photos!

Deb

I will be at Sunscape Splash Resort next week while cruising on the Breeze. I will follow this thread and post some pictures and thoughts once I return from my trip.

The last time we were in MoBay, we did the Hilton Rose Hall and had a great time. It was actually booked for a group of 150 of us and I think we might have been the only guests other than the ones staying at the hotel. That is another good option if you decide to not do Splash.

Deb

Looking forward to your thoughts on Sunscape Splash!! We are on Anthem in October and thinking of going to Sunscape Splash. Rose Hall was our first choice, but we are only in port from 10-5. By the time we get there, we'll only have a few hours to enjoy the resort. :-(

Have a GREAT cruise!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Deb

Did you end up going to sunscape splash? I will going to Mobay in December and still haven't decide which resort I should get a day pass from yet so your opinion will help a lot.

Thanks.

Deb

We will be in Falmouth in Dec. and were looking into Hilton Rose Hall. Did you book through resortforaday or directly though Hilton. I thought I saw where Hilton Honors get a discount on the cost? How was the service? I will be looking forward to see your reviews of Sunscape Spalsh vs Hilton Rose.

Thanks.

We LOVED sunscape splash. We went in march. Booked through resort for a day. The lazy river and water slide were fantastic. The beach was great. It was hard to get drinks but was not an issue for us. Food was good served Buffett style. Snack bar was a bit lacking. My kids ask to go back to Sunscape daily. We loved MoBay.