Anyone try the Flying Dutchman?

I've seen an excursion for the Flying Dutchman which is a ski chair lift to the top of a mountain and then a zip line back down. Leaving this Saturday on our cruise but was wondering if anyone has done this as I cannot find reviews on Carnivals website.

Note: this is a new place that opened up after the Hurricane so it is open.

Interested in the chairlift part of this too. We have done this twice in Jamaica and loved it. Seriously considering for our Oasis OTS cruise in March 2018 in St Maarten, however there is no cruise line excursion. Wondering about getting there from the port, how long it takes, etc. Would this be an all day trip or is there still time to do something else? TIA

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from the cruise. Wish I could recommend this tour, but I can't. I've been on a bunch of zip lines, so maybe in comparison, this isn't great? I have pictures and stuff, will update on my other post... but wanted to say 45 seconds of a ride, with them not being open on time, makes me not interested in recommending. Takes no more than 15 minutes, even in traffic, from cruise port by taxi.