Please share your Hub Chat experience on the BREEZE

littlebuddy313

Hello everyone. I am looking into purchasing the chat function for my husband and I this cruise on the Breeze. The forum has several threads on the app but it seems most people having success with chat were on smaller ships. Please let me know if you used this on the Breeze and how well it worked (including how it worked while in your cabin). We are will be on 11 by the spa so I'm hoping it will still work well up that high.

It was a year ago but it mostly worked for our group. Sometimes though messages wouldn't go through and the person sending it had no way of knowing it didn't. Not sure why but maybe it was from the wifi not having a good connection at the time so it didn't go through, didn't seem to matter where we were on the ship it was random when it didn't work.

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

This isn't Breeze specific, but frequently chat would disconnect. You would have to kill the app and restart it before it would reconnect and messages were flowing again. When it works, it is awesome. When it doesn't, its frustrating.

Hello everyone. I am looking into purchasing the chat function for my husband and I this cruise on the Breeze. The forum has several threads on the app but it seems most people having success with chat were on smaller ships. Please let me know if you used this on the Breeze and how well it worked (including how it worked while in your cabin). We are will be on 11 by the spa so I'm hoping it will still work well up that high.

My wife and I used the chat feature this past December and it worked great. We had connection whenever we needed to use it. Like was mentioned, you have to leave the app open in the background so you get the notifications.

We were on the Breeze last week and had the chat feature in the Carnival Hub enabled. What we found was sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. We all had the Social Media package and found that Facebook Messenger was the way to go since it always worked...

Edited by billnict