All Inclusive beaches closed Sundays

Buzzbea

Is it my imagination or are all the All Inclusive beaches closed on Sundays? I was hoping to book at Nochi Cocum after reading all the recommendations and then took Mr. Sanchos as a second choice, but neither is open the day we are in Cozumel. Royal Caribbean recommended Playa Mia, but the photos turned me off. I'm not interested in a water park.

Right now I am trying to decide if I want the longer ride to Palancar or a shorter one to Paradise as they appear to be the best choices available when we are there.

Is it my imagination or are all the All Inclusive beaches closed on Sundays? I was hoping to book at Nochi Cocum after reading all the recommendations and then took Mr. Sanchos as a second choice, but neither is open the day we are in Cozumel. Royal Caribbean recommended Playa Mia, but the photos turned me off. I'm not interested in a water park.

Right now I am trying to decide if I want the longer ride to Palancar or a shorter one to Paradise as they appear to be the best choices available when we are there.

Sunday is not a cruise ship day. It is rare for cruise ships to stop on Sunday and it is considered a family day amongst the locals and vibe is different. As you say most beach clubs are closed. If you want AI your best choice would be a resort hotel,either direct or through a broker site. Otherwise Paradise Beach or one of the regular beach bars.

I just got an email from Nochi Cocum saying that they would be open on December 24, Christmas Eve. I've replied asking for a bit of clarification because December 24th, is a Sunday. If they are open, I am making an immediate reservation. I think that is what my husband would like as a "Christmas present".

I just got an email from Nochi Cocum saying that they would be open on December 24, Christmas Eve. I've replied asking for a bit of clarification because December 24th, is a Sunday. If they are open, I am making an immediate reservation. I think that is what my husband would like as a "Christmas present".

Christmas Eve, December 24th, 2018 is a Monday?

What date are you actually in port?