What Time Does Music Finish in Show Lounge of Acadia

tring

Looking at inside cabins above the show lounge and presume they will get noise when the lounge is being used. I assume they have dancing there after second show, but anyone know what time it finishes?

Looking at inside cabins above the show lounge and presume they will get noise when the lounge is being used. I assume they have dancing there after second show, but anyone know what time it finishes?

When we have been on the late night dancing is in the Globe, not exactly a show lounge. The music goes on as long as there are people there dancing. So not late then. :)

It all depends on the cruise, we tend to be on longer ones so not much after 12.30.

However with the right cruisers it could be much later. Bit of a how long is your bit of string type question.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Tring,

Just had a look at the deck plans, there are no cabins above the show lounge on Arcadia. The Globe is on F deck and above that is the Prom Deck. This is situated in the middle of the ship and all the insides are forward of aft.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was looking at the cabins at the front of Deck E as The Palladium seems to be at the front of three decks (G to prom), though there may not be an exit on prom deck. Actually we have decided we may as well go for an outside cabin, which means deck G or obstructed view ones central on deck E. Your info is still very relevant as G deck is below F deck, so parts of it can be affected by The Globe.

We are looking at cruises of 14 and 16 nights in Aug or Sept, so could be reasonably lively, but perhaps not OTT.

Thanks for the reply Dai, the info is very useful.