Tours from Falmouth

From Falmouth Jamaica,

Has anyone taken a tour of Ocho Rios & Montego Bay Combination from Royal Carribean? ( 7 Hours )

We are going on Freedom of The seas Aug 03 .

I would like to have some feedback if anyone have taken this tour.

From Falmouth Jamaica,

Has anyone taken a tour of Ocho Rios & Montego Bay Combination from Royal Carribean? ( 7 Hours )

We are going on Freedom of The seas Aug 03 .

I would like to have some feedback if anyone have taken this tour.

On both times I have been to Jamaica, I have booked private tours. I have been to both Ocho Rios and Montego Bay. I would suggest visiting one of the places on this visit in order to get the best possible experience. If you look at the port of calls section on this site, you will see some recommendations. Whatever you decide, enjoy your time in Jamaica.

We did a few weeks ago and it was not as good as we thought it would be. We went directly to Dunn's River Falls and it took so long with it being very crowded that there was no time to stop and see anything else in Ochos Rios including no time to get a bite to eat or shop. By the time we got to Montego Bay it was 4:00 pm. We got dropped off at a restaurant which was not that great and did not have time for the beach or sightseeing or shopping there either.

Ship's tours are usually more crowded. It is a long way to Ochos Rios and Montego Bay from Falmouth. You should do one or the other.

For a private tour try barrettsadventures. com. They do a great job and are better and cheaper than the ship's tours.

Sue

Ship's tours are usually more crowded. It is a long way to Ochos Rios and Montego Bay from Falmouth. You should do one or the other.

For a private tour try barrettsadventures. com. They do a great job and are better and cheaper than the ship's tours.

Sue

As we are name dropping, also look at Ricardo Riley of Liberty Tours. Have used him twice.

As we are name dropping, also look at Ricardo Riley of Liberty Tours. Have used him twice.

If you decide to go with a private tour, here's another recommendation for Ricardo of Liberty Tours. Our family had a fabulous time with him last October when we were in Falmouth. Also, I know Dunn's River Falls is more popular, but we went to Irie Blue Hole, had an amazing time & it wasn't crowded at all.

We are on the same cruise and have planned a trip to Dunns and then a tube river ride, not sure if it's any good but has some good reviews we have arranged it private as find the ship trips are crowded and more expensive